Friday, October 8, 2010

In Trading.......Trust only your experience



hi friends


Im a trader by profession...and when I was a novice...I did not know where to invest in? when to invest in? but wanted to earn loads of money.  I had a zeal, I had a passion to win all the trades and make money quickly.  But stock-market is a different world altogether.


I have learnt many a things in my career as a trader.  I lost many trades due to lack of experience, lack of wise thinking, lack of home work and lack of good advice.  Many people out there will only try to degrade you, they would like to see our downfall.  They would be more interested in our downgrading pattern.


I lost few of my trades because I have listened to few people who guided me in a opposite direction....and thus lost my money.   


So friends.....always trust only your experience, trust only your instinct......because even if you lose, you will not blame anybody..


good luck traders












2 comments:

Jenice said...

Wonderful tips. I am learning about basics of trading so that I can become a successful trader. I have learn so many facts from your experience. Thanks a lot for posting about your experience.
trading options

jimi said...

I surmise I have chosen an intelligent and mind blowing website with interesting material.
fast draw loans