Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Betting does the magic but risky too…



I'm a great lover of Cricket.







And I like watching cricket and betting on different teams. I usually bet on Australian Team ( The Leading Ranker in ICC) and always end up in winning.






Apart betting on the Cricket matches, I bet on world markets too. But there the chance of winning and losing is fifty-fifty (50-50).


Now the Cricket Boom is on again. The World Cup is going to hit the Brisbane Pitches on March 13. So, my blossom days are coming ahead.


Till then I thought of trading on the European stocks, because I heard that the stocks were advancing a lot.


Well I have gathered some news to my fellow traders, have a look at it and go on for trading. Well guys!!! do trade on this website….the figures are accurate here and chances of winning are more


The European Stocks advanced on the second day (7th march) too as the investors bet take overs will increase the profit in the retail and gaming industries.

  • The Dow Jones Stoxx600 index rebounded yesterday after having losing 6.7% in the earlier five days.
  • The Stoxx600 added 0.5% to 361.65
  • The EuroStoxx50 gained 0.3%
  • The Estoxx50 rose by 0.2%.

Apart from these, the national benchmarks advanced in 15 out of the 18 western European markets.

France's CAC 40 rose 0.3 percent as so did the Germany's DAX

and the

U.K.'s FTSE100.


All’s well that ends well. Till Now everything was well……But there is a speculation that the stocks may go down at the end of this week. Let’s See

But in my opinion the Germany's DAX is going to be the leading and U.K FTSE as well....


Please Comment on my article




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too like cricket and Shane Warne is my ideal. Yeah the DAX is doing well and i hope it will not ping down

Anonymous said...

hey cricket is my fav. sport , i liked what u wrote . yes Dax will continue to do well I hope and will not drop .....